A/R Concepts, Inc. was incorporated in 1992 in Batavia, Illinois. Its establishment was brought on by the collective efforts of a collection professional, a certified professional business consultant, and a physician. Our mission statement is: To provide quality services, customer support, and exceptional recoveries while retaining cost effective strategies.
Since our inception, we have moved to Barrington and have become one of the leading providers of collection services in Northern Illinois, specializing in medical collections. We currently represent over one hundred eighty customers, of which 85% are in the medical profession. The remaining 15% is compromised of Municipal Government and Business Professionals.
In addition, we are active members in the Illinois Government Finance Officers association, American Collectors Association, Illinois Collectors Association, and Associated Medical Management Group. We have been honored by the American Collectors Association in receiving their Beacon Award, which recognized our efforts in changing legislation in Washington, D.C. to become favorable for our industry as well as the general public.
A/R Concepts, Inc. is on-line with EQUIFAX and TRANS UNION, to which we report all accounts in excess of $50. We also utilize Interactive Data LLC., a national consumer database to locate skipped accounts, NCOA processing, and social security searches. VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover payments are processed for immediate approval and posting.